Vertical Laminar Clean Benches
- Vertical air stream producing clean air at ISO5/ CLASS100 or ISO4/Class10 standards
- Massive epoxy-coated and oven tempered metal structure assures stability, preventing bench movements throughout sensitive operations.
- User-friendly digital control system manages fan speed and lighting system operation; when lighting is operating, an indicator displays the airflow and warns against filter blockage.
- Work surface made of 304 stainless steel which does not emit particles
- Side windows made of tempered glass, allowing an optimal view of work inside the station
- High quality, quiet fan from EBM Germany; the fan enclosure is padded with noise-absorbing material
- Noise level < 58 DBA
- Universal electrical outlet
- Fluorescent lighting
- Innovative, advanced design
- Variety of sizes and materials
- Eco-friendly, cost-effective LED lighting
Pro Series Vertical Laminar Clean Benches
TopAir's Pro Vertical Laminar Clean Bench series features cutting edge technology and offers one of the safest and most secure working environments in the world.
The Pro series is equipped with an advanced control system that allows a secure and especially quiet working environment while indicating any deviations from precise functioning, thus affording laboratory staff a safe and pleasant work environment. The control system is highly dependable and precise, manufactured in Britain and equipped with a high quality LCD screen.
- Advanced control system with a sensor regulating steady airflow on the filter line, therefore allowing a quiet, efficient and safe work process.
- The control system displays the airflow velocity on an LCD screen and provides audiovisual indication of any diversion from the recommended velocity.
- A real-time warning mechanism for the filtration system ensures a high level of security, smooth product operation and successful qualification during required periodic inspections.
- Eco-friendly, cost-effective LED lighting.