Metal Ductless Fume Hoods
- Aerodynamic construction for smooth wave-free airflow
- Comprehensive, user-friendly digital control system for regulating fan speed, lighting and airflow velocity, and for indicating any obstructions in the filter.
- Quality active charcoal filter, plus washable preliminary filter for preventing obstructions in the charcoal filter
- Monitor indicating fan’s total working time, for tracking and filter replacement purposes
- Airflow velocity of 0.5 meters per second with an open window, in accordance with relevant standards
- Epoxy covered, oven tempered metal construction and tempered glass windows allowing observation of work inside the unit
- Top quality, quiet fan manufactured by EBM Germany
- Sash tempered glass window set on tracks, enabling significant closing of the hood opening
- Eco-friendly, cost-effective LED lighting
Pro Series Ductless Fume Hood
The Pro Series Ductless Fume Hood features an advanced control system that allows a secure and especially quiet working environment while indicating any deviations in precise functioning. This offers laboratory staff a safe and pleasant work environment. The control system is highly dependable and precise, manufactured in Britain and equipped with a high quality LCD screen.
Pro Series Ductless Fume Hood - Features
- Advanced control system with a sensor ensuring steady airflow on the window line, and allowing quiet, efficient and safe work sessions.
- The control system displays the airflow velocity on an LCD screen and provides audiovisual indication of any deviation from the recommended velocity.
- A sensor in the hood detects any excessive concentration of chemicals above the filter and provides an audiovisual indication when filter checks or changes are required.